Dr. Michael Higgins, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hampton, VA. Dr. Higgins completed a residency at SUNY Upstate Medical University. He currently practices at Tidewater Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Higgins is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tidewater Orthopaedics3000 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 736-4100
Tidewater Orthopaedics901 Enterprise Pkwy Ste 900, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 827-2480
Tidewater Orthopaedics4037 IRONBOUND RD, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Existing Patients: (757) 206-1004
- Roanoke Orthopedic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Higgins?
Dr. Higgins performed a hip replacement on my Mom three years ago and just took care of her again after she had a fall. I brought her here all the way from the West VA state line just so he could care for her. His expertise, bedside mannerisms, and personality were well worth the drive. He is wonderful?
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center