Dr. Etomi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Etomi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Etomi completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates Laboratory and is affiliated with Atrium Health Pineville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Etomi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Fac Hlth Scis, U Ife, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Etomi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Etomi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Etomi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Etomi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Etomi frequently treats Hyperkalemia, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Etomi's office is located at 2711 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Etomi speaks Spanish, Swahili, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Pineville
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center