Dr. Michael Elia, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bronxville, NY. Dr. Elia completed a residency at St Lukes-Roosevelt. He currently practices at Michael E Elia MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elia is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- St Lukes-Roosevelt, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elia?
If I had one word to describe Dr. Elia it would be GREAT. I broke my angel and ended up in Bronxville Hospital under his care. If you want a doctor to tell it like it is with no BS he is your doctor. I had a ton of questions [ even though his bedside manners are not the best] he was able and willing to take the time to answer all of them. His private office staff were the best I have seen. If you want a doc to hold your hand stay away from Dr. Elia. But if you want a Great Doctor his the one
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital
- White Plains Hospital