Dr. Michael Crouch, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Crouch completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Dr Michael E Crouch MD PA and is affiliated with Edward McCready Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crouch is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr Michael E Crouch MD PA
Crouch Michael MD Office105 Pine Bluff Rd Ste 7, Salisbury, MD 21801 Existing Patients: (410) 546-3243
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crouch?
My experience was great with Dr. Crouch I'd recommend him. My experience with the nursing staff was great except Peggy. She was very hostile over the phone when I called to check on my prescription. She argued with me and was blatantly rude. She was out of character handling my call and hung up in my ear. Very unprofessional, Penny the other nurse explained things the same exact way with professionalism. I recommend that Peggy get some people skills because she obviously does not have any and it is very much needed in the profession she's in.
- Edward McCready Memorial Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital