Dr. Billhymer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Billhymer, MD is a orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Billhymer completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey. He currently practices at Sonoran Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons, PLLC and is affiliated with Abrazo West Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Billhymer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Medical School — 2005
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Pekin Insurance
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sonoran Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons, PLLC
Sonoran Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons, PLLC3126 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 874-2040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Billhymer?
I am very happy with my doctors and staff. Shoulder and arm are doing slowly better, physical therapy has helped.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Billhymer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Billhymer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Billhymer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Billhymer frequently treats Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment, Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip), and Hip Fracture.
Dr. Billhymer's office is located at 3126 N Civic Center Plz, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Billhymer speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo West Campus
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center