Dr. Michael Batipps, MD is a neurology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Batipps completed a residency at Colum U-Presby Med Ctr. He currently practices at Neurodiagnostics Associates and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Batipps is board certified in Neurology.
Neurodiagnostics Associates106 Irving St NW Ste 2600, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 829-3726
- Colum U-Presby Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Howard U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Batipps?
Excellent doctor, but I did not get a follow-up appointment for the medical diagnosis. I feel like I've left hanging. Prescribed me some medication for my supposedly condition that has only gotten worst. He is an excellent doctor as long as you are in the office with him, but once you leave, it seems as though he forgets all about you.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center