Dr. Michael Duncan, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Duncan completed a residency at Ind U Sch Med & Med Ctr Hosps. He currently practices at IU Health Physicians Pulmonary and is affiliated with Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duncan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
IU Health Physicians Pulmonary
IU Health Physicians Pulmonary1801 Senate Blvd Ste 230, Indianapolis, IN 46202 (317) 962-8677
- Ind U Sch Med & Med Ctr Hsop, Fellowship Hospital
- Ind U Sch Med & Med Ctr Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Ind U Hosp/Riley Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duncan?
It took me awhile to warm up to Dr Duncan but now is a favorite. He's helped me so much! He tells you like it is and is always very precise and to the point. Very Knowledgeable. He has hundreds of patients but when you are with him he makes you feel like the only one. Sits down, kicks back and in no hurry to leave without listening to all your concerns!! I've never left without all my questions answered.
- Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital