Dr. Michael Drelles, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Drelles completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Straith Interventional Pain Center and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drelles is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Straith Interventional Pain Center
Straith Interventional Pain Center23901 Lahser Rd, Southfield, MI 48033 Existing Patients: (248) 386-7267
- Interventional Pain Medicine At The University Of California At Davis, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2004
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- HealthPlus of Michigan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Total Health Care, USA
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drelles?
Dr Drelles is a fantastic pain management physician. I have personally known Dr Drelles for years, and I can honestly say he is a very intelligent, honest, and fantastic physician in his area of expertise. Recently, I was a patient of Dr Drelles' at Straith Hospital, after suffering a lower back injury to my L4/5 disc. Physical Therapy was unable to fix my issue, and my pain had further worsened over 8-10 week, and my muscles would begin spasming as well. After seeing Dr Drelles and reviewing my MRI with him, he believed I would benefit from a spinal injection. I was cautious at first to have the procedure, but he explained the Pros vs Cons to it, and it was clear to me that I was willing to put my trust in him. I had the procedure done, and within 2 days my back pain had gone from a 7/10, to a 0/10 and I was able to "carefully" resume my normal day-to-day activities. If you need a great doc for this type of issue, please do consider scheduling an appointment with Dr Drelles.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Straith Hospital For Special Surgery