Dr. Dlugosz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Dlugosz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Williamsville, NY. Dr. Dlugosz completed a residency at University At Buffalo. He currently practices at Harris Hill Nursing Facility L L C and is affiliated with Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University At Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dlugosz?
Dr Dlugosz and his staff are very attentive to my concerns and is very thorough in regards to my healthcare. Orders appropriate tests, does not over medicate and is just all around great! I’ve had no issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dlugosz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dlugosz frequently treats Dysphagia, Anemia, and Enteritis.
Dr. Dlugosz's office is located at 2699 Wehrle Dr, Williamsville, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital