Dr. Michael Didinsky, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Didinsky completed a residency at Midwestern University. He currently practices at Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Didinsky is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC
Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC7401 104th Ave # 110, Kenosha, WI 53142 Existing Patients: (262) 764-5595
- Arizona Spine Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Midwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Midwestern University, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Midwestern University Chicago College Of Osteopathic Med, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Didinsky?
Dr. Didinsky did a great job with my issue. All the doctors and nurses are great out of this office.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital