Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD
Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD is
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Rutgers University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Rutgers University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco, Medical School — 1981
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- State Farm
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Umanoff?
I have been with Dr.Uminoff for about 8 years. I have an extremely painful nerve condition that will never go away. Dr.Uminoff is one of the most caring doctors I have been to. He listens to me, never rushes me, and is always trying to find new treatments to help the pain in my foot, he never gives up. I give his bed side manner is a 10, he's always happy, pleasant and extremely personable. He is the best doctor and I am very fortunate to have him treating me.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Umanoff's profile.
Dr. Umanoff in specializes in Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Umanoff frequently treats the following conditions: Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, Low Back Pain and Osteoarthritis of Spine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Umanoff's office is located at 1680 State Route 23 Ste 250 Wayne, NJ 07470. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Umanoff provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD is affiliated with Saint Joseph's University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD holds board certification in Anesthesiology.
Dr. Michael Umanoff, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine and Orthopedics
Centers for Neurosurgery, Spine and Orthopaedics1680 State Route 23 Ste 250, Wayne, NJ 07470 (973) 633-1122
- 2 630 E Palisade Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 (201) 503-1522
Total Pain Care
Total Pain Care35 Van Nostrand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631 (973) 754-2499
Center for Vein Restoration | Kearny206 Bergen Ave Ste 206, Kearny, NJ 07032 (201) 955-2290