Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 844-8775.
Dr. Michael Turner, DDS
New Patient(845) 280-6585
Dr. Michael Turner, DDS is a oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Turner completed a residency at Long Island Med Ctr. He currently practices at Mount Sinai - Physician Office and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Turner is board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Mount Sinai - Physician Office
Beth Israel Medical Group of Mount Sinai10 Union Sq E Ste 5b, New York, NY 10003 Call
- Long Island Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Medical School — 1998
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Johns Hopkins Hosp-Johns Hopkins U, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Other Education — 1994
- Brandeis, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Network of America
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
Dr. Turner is an excellent specialist, great caring doctor and a very special human being. I came to his practice with a rather difficult situation and in the midst of almost loosing 6 implants; and he was able to perform surgery correcting the condition I had and was also able to save all 6 implants. He also takes his time answering your questions and giving you the advice you need. You can reach him by email, text or telephone call. Thanks also to the following wonderful and very professional team who work with him: Residents: Jordan Ecker, Eileen Wang, Michael Winter Anesthesiology - Anum Wair, Michael Lazar.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Turner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Turner, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Turner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Turner frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage, and Anesthesia.
Dr. Turner's office is located at 10 Union Sq E Ste 5b, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.