Dr. Michael Sable, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sable's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Sable, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hicksville, NY. Dr. Sable completed a residency at Long Is Med Ctr. He currently practices at Long Island Eye Care Llp and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sable is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Moran Eye Ctr-U Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Long Is Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Staten Is U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island Eye Care Llp400 S Oyster Bay Rd Ste 303, Hicksville, NY 11801 Existing Patients: (516) 681-3939
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sable?
Can't praise him enough. Very professional. Indeed a good listener. Great staff. It was a very good experience. "I think you'll be happy after the surgery," was Dr. Sable's prediction. That's an understatement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sable accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sable frequently treats Conjunctival Hemorrhage, Stye, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Sable's office is located at 400 S Oyster Bay Rd Ste 303, Hicksville, NY 11801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sable speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sable has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Queens Hospital Center