Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Huber, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Huber completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huber is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huber?
One of the nicest, most caring doctors I’ve had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Huber frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Huber's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211 (501) 664-5860
Arkansas Pulmonary Sleep/Inf Di
North Hills Family Medical Center4509 E MCCAIN BLVD, North Little Rock, AR 72117 (501) 992-2002
Ashley Specialty Orthopaedics
Ashley County Medical Center1015 Unity Rd, Crossett, AR 71635 (800) 264-5722
- 4 409 Jolley Sfeet, Warren, AR 71671 (800) 264-5722