Dr. Michael Hanowell, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Covington, GA. Dr. Hanowell completed a residency at Emory University. and is affiliated with Piedmont Newton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanowell is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- 1 4142 Mill St Ne, Covington, GA 30014 Existing Patients: (770) 225-0098
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital Of The University Of Maryland, Internship Hospital
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanowell?
I highly recommend Dr. Hanowell. I was in a wheelchair from sciatic pain and his epidurals relieved the pain and I was able to walk after the first epidural. He now treats me for other spine and neck injuries.
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
- Piedmont Walton Hospital