Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Garr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Garr completed a residency at Fairview University Med Center. He currently practices at St. Joseph's Hospital and is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fairview University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Joseph's Hospital45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 326-2328
Health East Heart Care1600 Saint Johns Blvd Ste 200, Saint Paul, MN 55109 Existing Patients: (651) 326-2328
- 3 1925 Woodwinds Dr, Saint Paul, MN 55125 Existing Patients: (651) 232-0500
Midway Transitional Care1700 University Ave W, Saint Paul, MN 55104 Existing Patients: (651) 326-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garr?
He spent a significant amount of time reviewing my concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Garr frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Garr's office is located at 45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital