Dr. Eisenhauer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Eisenhauer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Great Falls, MT. Dr. Eisenhauer completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Ctr. He currently practices at Benefis Hospitals, Inc. and is affiliated with Benefis East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eisenhauer is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- St Louis U Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Benefis Hospitals, Inc.
Cardiology1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405 Existing Patients: (406) 731-8888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eisenhauer?
Great Dr. Saved my life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Eisenhauer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eisenhauer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eisenhauer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eisenhauer frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Eisenhauer's office is located at 1101 26th St S, Great Falls, MT 59405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Benefis East Campus