Call (667) 239-7432 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD
Make an Appointment(667) 239-7431
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Belcara Health and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Belcara Health1427 Clarkview Rd Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21209 Existing Patients: (667) 239-7431
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Southern California Lac/Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- The Buncke Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Everyone is so kind and caring including Dr. Cohen. I've had a small issue with an infection after my tummy tuck. On call staff is amazing. I was able to talk to a nurse on a Sunday who contacted Dr. Cohen about what I was experiencing, Dr Cohen called me on his vacation, got me antibiotics that day and saw me between patients on Monday to take care of my situation. Every time I come into the office I'm greeted by smiling faces and 100% engagement. I still need some more surgery due to a large weight loss, and I plan on having Dr. Cohen do it because I'm so pleased with his bedside manner and my experience with him and his staff.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Abdominoplasty, and Adjacent Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 1427 Clarkview Rd Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21209. Find other locations and directions.