Call (804) 373-6598 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Byrne, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Byrne completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Virginia Urology Center and is affiliated with Parham Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Byrne is board certified in Urology.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Medical College of Virginia - Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Preferred Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Byrne?
Dr. Byrne has been treating my bladder cancer for 5 years. He has been an excellent specialist in his field and has seen me for over 20 visits. He has always been very positive, respectful and has explained my condition in great detail, always answering my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Byrne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Byrne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Byrne's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Byrne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Byrne frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Byrne's office is located at 9101 Stony Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital