Dr. Michael Baldinger, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Baldinger completed a residency at Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Presence Medical Group and is affiliated with Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baldinger is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Presence Medical Group
Sage Medical Group1150 W Fullerton Ave Ste 2, Chicago, IL 60614 (773) 549-7757
- Lecturer, Department Of Medicine, University Of Illinois, Other Education — 2007
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1976
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Preferred Network Access
- Priority Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baldinger?
Top of the line doctor who cares and listens. Highly reccomend
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago