Dr. Michael Crowe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crowe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Crowe, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Crowe completed a residency at Riverside Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Peachtree Dunwoody Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Riverside Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Riverside Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peachtree Dunwoody Internal Medicine
Peachtree Dunwoody Internal Medicine875 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 497-1020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crowe?
Super doctor! Highly recommend him. Hope office manager, Chris, gets phone system re-adjusted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crowe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crowe frequently treats Ovarian Cysts, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
Dr. Crowe's office is located at 875 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crowe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital