Dr. Michael Cooper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooper's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Cooper, MD is a cardiology specialist in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at Or Health Science University Hospital. He currently practices at The Vancouver Clinic and is affiliated with Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Vancouver Clinic
The Vancouver Clinic2525 NE 139th St, Vancouver, WA 98686 Existing Patients: (360) 882-2778
Columbia Vascular & Endovascular2211 NE 139th St, Vancouver, WA 98686 Existing Patients: (360) 487-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
Dr. Cooper is a very compassionate doctor and did an excellent job taking care of my health problems. I can truthfully say he saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 2525 NE 139th St, Vancouver, WA 98686. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cooper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center