See All Interventional Radiologists & Vascular Radiologists in Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Michael Cline, MD

Dr. Michael Cline, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology M
(1) 1 reviews
Accepting New Patients


Dr. Michael Cline, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. He currently practices at University of Michigan Health System and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan.


  1. Practice

    1. 1
      University of Michigan Health System
      1500 E Medical Center Dr Spc 5030, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 615-9016

Patient Satisfaction

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cline
Based on 1 Reviews
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star

Leave a review

How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cline?

(Select your rating)
See more reviews on Healthgrades
Photo: Dr. Michael Cline, MD
Dr. Michael Cline, MD
  • Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cline to family and friends
  • Tell us about your experience with Dr. Cline

Dr. Cline's Office & Staff

  • Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
  • Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
  • Staff friendliness and courteousness
  • Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Cline

  • Level of trust in provider's decisions
  • How well provider explains medical condition(s)
  • How well provider listens and answers questions
  • Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Tell Us About Yourself

  • Display Name:
  • City, State:
  • Your gender:
  • Your age group:
  • Number of office visits you've had in the last 2 years:

Finish Here

  • How would you like to confirm your survey information?
  • Phone Number:
    Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
Thank you for sharing your feedback about Dr. Michael Cline, MD.

Hospital Affiliations

  • University Hospital - University of Michigan
You Might Also Like
Wet AMD is the less common form of age-related macular degeneration, but it can progress quickly and cause severe vision loss. If you or a loved one has wet AMD, it is important to seek treatment from an ophthalmologist, a healthcare provider that special...