Dr. Michael Christie, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Christie completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Southern Joint Replacement Institute and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christie is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Southern Joint Replacement Institute
Nashville2400 PATTERSON ST STE 100, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 342-0038
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Loyola University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christie?
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Christie. I appreciate that he is calm, professional, and caring. He has performed several surgeries on me over the years that have enabled me to continue my active life style . He has been very honest and has done exactly what he said he would do. Thanks to him , I am exercise walking and riding horses again at age 74.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center