Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Catino, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Denton, TX. Dr. Catino completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh MC - South Side. He currently practices at HOSPITAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATES DENTON and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Catino is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Saint Joseph Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Pittsburgh MC - South Side, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Pittsburgh MC - South Side, Internship Hospital — 1995
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1994
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1989
- James Madison University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hospital Medicine Associates Denton
Presbyterian Hospital of Denton3000 N INTERSTATE 35, Denton, TX 76201 Existing Patients: (940) 898-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Catino?
I am writing this review given not to long ago I was attempting to find a surgeon as well. I had spinal stenosis that had almost placed me in a wheelchair. I found Dr Michael Catino to be an excellent spinal surgeon with years of practice at Presby in Denton. Great reputation conducts multiple spinal surgeries each week, and has been a life saver for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Catino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Catino frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Catino's office is located at 3000 N INTERSTATE 35, Denton, TX 76201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton