Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Cannon, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Cannon completed a residency at Okla U Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Hospital Phys and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cannon is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cannon?
- Okla U Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Okla U Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Heart Hospital Phys
Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians5224 E I 240 Service Rd Fl 2, Oklahoma City, OK 73135 Existing Patients: (405) 608-3800
Oklahoma Heart Hospital5224 E I 240 Service Rd Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73135 Existing Patients: (405) 608-3800
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cannon frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection and Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Cannon's office is located at 5224 E I 240 Service Rd Fl 2, Oklahoma City, OK 73135. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cannon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center