Dr. Michael Slaughter, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Queensbury, NY. Dr. Slaughter completed a residency at LA Co University /Southern California Medical Center. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Treatment and is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slaughter is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- LA Co University /Southern California Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- LA Co University /Southern California Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slaughter?
Dr. Slaughter. What can I say about this man. I know a few people have complained about wait times, but this is because when he is with his patient, his entire focus is on them. He is thorough, dedicated and willing to go the extra mile, even if it means getting behind schedule and staying hours after his office was supposed to close. Congratulations on your retirement, good sir. Our community will miss you, but you’ve certainly earned it.
- Glens Falls Hospital