Dr. Michael Kapsokavathis, DO is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Birmingham, MI. Dr. Kapsokavathis completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at Dr Michael Kapsokavathis DO and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Dr Michael Kapsokavathis DO
Oakland county office700 N Old Woodward Ave Ste 100, Birmingham, MI 48009 (248) 206-2100
Spanish, Greek, English
- The Boston Spine Group, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Michigan State University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie, Medical School — 2005
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kapsokavathis?
I had cervical disc replacement surgery in December 2019 with Dr. Kapsokavathis and it was not an easy decision because I was very nervous. Dr. K helped to ease my nerves and spent a lot of time with me to help with the decision. I’m very happy with my decision. He is an amazing surgeon and took a lot of time to answer all of my questions and concerns. His bedside manner is excellent and he is great at explaining things. I liked how he is up to date on all the different disc replacement devices and takes the time to explain the surgery. I saw other orthopedic spine doctors and I would recommend Dr. kapsokavathis to anyone in need of an excellent orthopedic spinal surgeon. He truly cares about his patients and takes the extra time to answer questions and to show and explain your condition and how to fix it. Thank you Dr. K.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Michigan Surgical Hospital
- Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland