Dr. Michael Fraizer, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Fraizer completed a residency at University Of Colorado. He currently practices at Iowa Heart Center - West and is affiliated with Madison County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fraizer is board certified in Cardiology.
Iowa Heart Center - West
Iowa Heart Center - West5880 University Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Existing Patients: (515) 633-3600
Iowa Heart Center at Mercy West Lakes
Iowa Heart Center at Mercy West Lakes1755 59th Pl, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Existing Patients: (515) 633-3600
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fraizer?
Dr. Fraizer did my left ventricle angiogram on 2/9/16. I was given antique information from Iowa Heart on the procedure that would be done... I was at West Lakes a little after 9 a.m. for check in, by a few minutes after 11:00 a.m. taken to the surgery room. By 11:29 a.m. I was taken back to the waiting area and by 1:30 p.m. I was on my way home. I wished I would have gone to him initially and would have saved myself a very stressful two weeks of waiting, based on old information. The BEST!!
- Madison County Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - West Lakes
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
- Mercyone Newton Medical Center
- Van Diest Medical Center