Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Carr, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Carr completed a residency at Boston University Med Ctr/univ Hp. He currently practices at Childrens Specialty Group and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carr is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- Boston University Med Ctr/univ Hp, Residency Hospital
- Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carr frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Phimosis, and Bedwetting.
Dr. Carr's office is located at 601 Childrens Ln, Norfolk, VA 23507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carr speaks Danish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital