Dr. Michael Brown, MD is a orthopedic specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at St. Charles Hospital, Port Jefferson, Ny. He currently practices at Interventional Orthopedics of Washington. Dr. Brown is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Interventional Orthopedics of Washington
Interventional Orthopedics of Washington1515 116th Ave Ne Ste 202, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 326-1665
- University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Charles Hospital, Port Jefferson, Ny, Residency Hospital
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Palmer College Of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, Other Education — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
I was diagnosed with a herniated disc after many years of weight lifting. I was told my work out days were over. I saw physicians who only could offer me an injection. I found Dr. Brown after an extensive google search. I had a very positive experience, felt very "heard" and overall felt like he really cared about my concerns. He was conservative and referred me to a trainer to see if we could avoid an unnecessary procedure. I have significantly improved but know where I'll go if things worsen!