Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Brenner, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Brenner completed a residency at U Ariz Coll Med. He currently practices at Brenner Eye & Facial Center and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brenner is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Jules Stein Eye Inst-UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ariz Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Huntington Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of California At Riverside, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Health Net
- Medicaid of California
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brenner Eye & Facial Center
Michael Brenner Inc3950 Long Beach Blvd Ste 200, Long Beach, CA 90807 Existing Patients: (562) 595-1291
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brenner?
Dr. Brenner saved my sight over 10 years ago and as provided care since.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brenner frequently treats Retinal Dystrophy, Trichiasis, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Brenner's office is located at 3950 Long Beach Blvd Ste 200, Long Beach, CA 90807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brenner speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brenner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach