Dr. Michael Biber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Biber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Biber, MD is a neurology specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Biber completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. He currently practices at MICHAEL P BIBER MD and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Biber?
Properly diagnosed my child's meningitis after a clinic had failed. He has been very helpful in dealing with other issues as well, as an internist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Biber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Biber frequently treats Alzheimer's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease With Early-Onset, and Alzheimer's Disease With Late-Onset.
Dr. Biber's office is located at 1180 Beacon St Ste 2d, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Biber speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Biber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Michael P Biber MD
Michael P. Biber, MD, PC1180 Beacon St Ste 2d, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 232-6900