Dr. Michael Bezuevsky, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bezuevsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Bezuevsky, DO is a vascular surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bezuevsky is board certified in General Vascular Surgery.
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Connect
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greek, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bezuevsky?
Dr. Michael Bezuevsky has been my Vascular Surgeon for about 2 years now and I am extremely happy with him! He performed quite a miracle on my left leg. You should see my before and after photos. Office procedures are quick. He is the consummate professional. He is very personable, respectful and always punctual. I would highly recommend him to anyone with vascular problems. Actually, I have already recommended a few people to him, one being my mother’s friend who already is a patient of his.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bezuevsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bezuevsky frequently treats Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, and Venous Insufficiency.
Dr. Bezuevsky's office is located at 3209 Coney Island Ave Fl 2d, Brooklyn, NY 11235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bezuevsky speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bezuevsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital