Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Bernard, MD
Dr. Michael Bernard, MD is
- Medical University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Nashville, TN (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina - Charleston, SC, Medical School
- Emory University School Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernard?
Dr Bernard and his team are exceptional in their skills and care. He is very talented and I put complete confidence in his medical recommendations His treatment of my AFIB has been a complete success.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Bernard, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bernard's profile.
Dr. Bernard in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bernard frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Heart Palpitations. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bernard's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans, LA 70121. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bernard provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Bernard, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center and Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge.
Yes, Dr. Michael Bernard, MD holds board certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Michael Bernard, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Clinic Foundation1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-2873
Ochsner Health Center - O'Neal16777 Medical Center Dr Fl 2, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (225) 761-5200