Dr. Michael Battaglia, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Battaglia completed a residency at Balboa Naval Hosp. He currently practices at BattagliaMD and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Battaglia is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
CurPoint Orthopedic140 4th Ave N Ste 170, Seattle, WA 98109 Existing Patients: (425) 429-7575
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Balboa Naval Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Oakland Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Colorado At Denver, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Self Pay
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Battaglia?
I had severely dislocated my patella when I was out of town on a Monday. Tuesday afternoon, I was able to obtain an emergency appointment, with X-rays and a MRI. By Wednesday, Dr. Battaglia's staff was able to get me scheduled for complicated MPFL Reconstruction surgery on Thursday morning. Within 2 weeks, I was able to return to running my business. I have the utmost confidence in this man's ability.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland