Dr. Michael Barnes, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Barnes, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lansing, MI. Dr. Barnes completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at Par Rehabilitation Services and is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Lansing Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Oakland University/Graduate School, Undergraduate School — 1982
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Par Rehabilitation Services
Par Rehabilitation Services3960 Patient Care Dr Ste 104, Lansing, MI 48911 Existing Patients: (517) 887-9801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnes frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Barnes' office is located at 3960 Patient Care Dr Ste 104, Lansing, MI 48911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barnes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sparrow Hospital