Dr. Banas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Banas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Amherst, NY. Dr. Banas completed a residency at SUNY @ Buffalo Internship & Residency. He currently practices at General Physician Sub II and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- SUNY At Buffalo-Cardiology Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- SUNY @ Buffalo Internship & Residency, Residency Hospital — 2003
- SUNY @ Buffalo, Medical School — 2002
- SUNY At Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Facc, Faha, Fase, Fasnc, Rpvi, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Independent Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal Health Network
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
General Physician Sub II
General Physician Sub II705 Maple Rd Ste 300, Amherst, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 710-8266
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banas?
Dr. Banas and his entire staff are phenomenal! I was given kind and compassionate care and all of my questions and concerns were answered thoroughly and reassuringly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Banas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Banas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Banas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Banas frequently treats Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, Heart Disease, and Pericardial Disease.
Dr. Banas' office is located at 705 Maple Rd Ste 300, Amherst, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital