Dr. Michael Bagheri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bagheri's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Bagheri, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Palm Springs, CA. Dr. Bagheri completed a residency at East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine. He currently practices at Ronald Himelman MD and is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bagheri is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ronald Himelman MD555 E Tachevah Dr Ste 1w202, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Existing Patients: (760) 323-2174
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bagheri?
BECAUSE OF MY INSURANCE, I HAVE LIMITED NUMBERS OF CARDIOLOGISS. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO A DOCTOR FOR YEARS AND HAD LITTLE CARE . I HAD MY PACE MAKER REPLACED BY HIM AND HAD NO INSTRUCTIONS AS TO FURTHER CARE. THIS IS WHEN I DECIDED TO GO TO DR. BAGHERI. WHAT A DIFFERECN IN FDARE THAT HE GIVES. I WOULD GIVE HIM SIX STARS IF THEY WERE AVAILABLE AND I FOUND HIS OFFICE STAFF VERY HELPFUL SO UNDERSTAND THE FEW BAD REMARKS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE. WAITING TIME AND COURTESIES WERE NOT AN ISSUE AND HIS OFFIFDE IS VERY CLEAN AND ORDERLY.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bagheri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bagheri frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bagheri's office is located at 555 E Tachevah Dr Ste 1w202, Palm Springs, CA 92262. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bagheri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Health
- Loma Linda University Medical Center