Click here to compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Younes, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in York, PA. Dr. Younes completed a residency at Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He currently practices at Martin Foot and Ankle Center and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Younes is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Physicians Leadership Academy, Graduate, Lancaster General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Other Education — 2012
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Delaware, Atc, Undergraduate School — 1995
- F.A.C.F.A.S., Other Education
- Access Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Physicians' Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Younes?
It's been awhile sense I was to see Dr.Younes but the three times he worked my feet I couldn't ask for anything else or a better DR. ME---I think he is great and I wouldn't want anyother DR. but him. GREAT. He made sure you doing well before he turned you loss-You went back more than one time for him to check what he had done and that it was safe for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Younes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Younes frequently treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Younes' office is located at 2300 Pleasant Valley Rd, York, PA 17402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Younes speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Upmc Lititz
- Upmc Memorial
- WellSpan York Hospital
Martin Foot and Ankle Center
Martin Podiatry PC2300 Pleasant Valley Rd, York, PA 17402 (717) 757-3537
Martin Foot and Ankle
Martin Foot and Ankle1042 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 (484) 902-1460
Martin Foot And Ankle Center
Martin Foot and Ankle2112 Harrisburg Pike Ste 321, Lancaster, PA 17601 (717) 757-3537