Click here to compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Younes, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in York, PA. Dr. Younes completed a residency at Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He currently practices at Martin Foot and Ankle Center and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Younes is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Physicians Leadership Academy, Graduate, Lancaster General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Other Education — 2012
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Delaware, Atc, Undergraduate School — 1995
- F.A.C.F.A.S., Other Education
- Access Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Physicians' Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Younes?
I have been a patient for over 10 years. Dr Younes has done surgery on both my ankles and has gotten my pain under control. I love his personality and drive an hour each way for my visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Younes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Younes frequently treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Younes' office is located at 2300 Pleasant Valley Rd, York, PA 17402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Younes speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Upmc Lititz
- Upmc Memorial
- WellSpan York Hospital
Martin Foot and Ankle Center
Martin Foot and Ankle
Martin Foot and Ankle1042 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 (484) 902-1460