Dr. Michael Stubbs, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Stubbs completed a residency at John Sealy Hospital. He currently practices at Emory at Decatur Thoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stubbs is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Emory at Decatur Thoracic Surgery
Emory at Decatur Thoracic Surgery2675 N Decatur Rd Ste 710, Decatur, GA 30033 (404) 292-4348
- University Georgia Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- John Sealy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Lakeside University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Emory University, Medical School — 1974
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stubbs?
I had a GREAT experience with Dr. Stubbs as my surgeon in 2016 when I received a pacemaker. He is skilled, very clear in his communications and expectations, superbly professional, keeps his promises, has a delightful office staff, and I experienced no complications. Without hesitation, I would recommend him.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center