Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-1728 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Sisti, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Michael Sisti, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sisti completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Department of Neurosurgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sisti is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Columbia University Department of Neurosurgery
Neurological Institute of New York, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY710 W 168th St # 413, New York, NY 10032 Call
- National Institutes of Health, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1981
- Cooper Union College, School Of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sisti?
Look no further than Dr. Michael Sisti. If I could give Dr. Sisti unlimited starts I would. Between Dr. Sisti, LNP Connie and Admin/Coordinator Natalie they make one of the most comprehensive, supporting teams I have ever experienced. Dr. Sisti himself listens intently and with compassion, reviews all supporting test data comprehensively and provides his unbias opinion on next steps. He is genuinely here to improve our quality of life and will do anything in is his power to achieve this, he did for me. Respect and love this man. Thank you Dr Sisti, Connie and Natalie for everything.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sisti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Sisti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sisti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sisti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sisti frequently treats Meningiomas, Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy, and Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma).
Dr. Sisti's office is located at 710 W 168th St # 413, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.