Dr. Michael Siegel, MD is a sinus surgery specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Siegel, Bosworth and Sorensen Division (CADENT) and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Siegel, Bosworth and Sorensen Division (CADENT)
Siegel , Bosworth and Sorensen Division (CADENT)15204 Omega Dr Ste 310, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (240) 361-9000
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
Dr. Siegel is absolutely wonderful, you will not find a better ENT! Dr. Siegel treated our son and removed his tonsils and helped with a couple other issues for our son and Dr. Siegel treated me for chronic sinus issues. He performed a sinuplasty for chronically blocked frontal sinuses and also removed blockages caused by enlarged sinus turbinates. I am finally able to breathe like a normal person for the first time! Every single person on staff at this practice is exceptionally nice, caring, and helpful!
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center