Dr. Michael Ross, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Ross completed a residency at Naval Regl MC. He currently practices at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ross is board certified in Internal Medicine.
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX
Center Cancer/Blood Disorders
Center Cancer/Blood Disorders11805 Southpeppere Fwy, Burleson, TX 76028 Existing Patients: (817) 551-5312
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Naval Regl MC, Residency Hospital — 1978
- MC Va Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- MC Va Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ross?
Diagnosis and follow up care post surgery for colon cancer. colon cancer. Dr Ross was very attentive asking probing and appropriate questions, not only specific to the cancer but also my overall health.