Dr. Michael Rollins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rollins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Rollins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Independence, OH. Dr. Rollins completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Independence Family He and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rollins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Independence Family He5001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131 Existing Patients: (216) 986-4110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rollins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rollins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rollins frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rollins' office is located at 5001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rollins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic