Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Michael Jacobs, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at Medical College of Ohio Hospital. He currently practices at Michael Jacobs MD and is affiliated with University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobs is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical College of Ohio Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1987
- University of Toledo Medical Center, Other Education — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael Jacobs MD3017 W Charleston Blvd Ste 60, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Existing Patients: (702) 778-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
Dr Jacobs and his staff are top notch. He is a doctor that honestly cares about his patients and takes the time to make sure they are getting the best care possible. He is strait forward honest doctor that is very knowable about practicing medicine. His assistance's are also very well trained and are passionate about providing the same level of care as Dr. Jacobs. I have recommended him to several people and would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacobs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), Bronchitis, and Anxiety.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 3017 W Charleston Blvd Ste 60, Las Vegas, NV 89102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobs speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Medical Center