Dr. Jackson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Jackson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hoboken, NJ. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at St.Vincent’s Hospital- Manhattan. He currently practices at Michael B Jackson MD LLC. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- St.Vincent’s Hospital- Manhattan, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St.Vincent’s Hospital- Manhattan, Residency Hospital — 2005
- St.Vincent’s Hospital- Manhattan, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
Dr. Jackson is a consummate professional who sometimes has to tell it like it is to patients who don’t want to hear it. I was one of those patients. However, he always truly listened to me and guided me. I am truly grateful for all of his help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Jackson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jackson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jackson frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Schizophrenia, and Schizoaffective Disorder.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 80 River St Ste 3D, Hoboken, NJ 07030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Michael B Jackson MD LLC80 River St Ste 3D, Hoboken, NJ 07030 (201) 551-7154
Michael B. Jackson, MD
Michael B. Jackson, MD80 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030 (201) 244-7799