Dr. Michael Foster, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Foster completed a residency at U Minn Hosps. He currently practices at UofL Physicians - Pediatric Endocrinology and is affiliated with Norton Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foster is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
UofL Physicians - Pediatric Endocrinology
UofL Physicians Novak Center for Children's Health411 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 588-3400
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Minn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
I was fortunate to have Dr. Foster take care of my type 1 diabetes diagnosis for years as a child. He is compassionate, loves his profession, and the children in his practice. He now takes care of my daughter's hypothyroidism and growth hormone deficiency. I'm elated that he's in my family's corner, again! I highly recommend Dr. Foster to anyone!
- Norton Children's Hospital