Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Collins, MD
Dr. Michael Collins, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at CUIMC/Herbert Irving Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Nyu/Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- NEW YORK MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Collins speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Collins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.